Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jack!



I love you, Jack! Happy Birthday, sweet boy. I wish you a happy life.

I know I'm late in blogging this. But it's been a crazy weekend. I used more energy in two days than I have in the 13 weeks on bedrest. Getting back from exhaustion, I want to say how awesome it is to celebrate my first born's 4th birthday. I can't believe he has been with us for 4 years. I can remember the day he was born very vividly, which is probably why I am not looking forward to labor again. ;)

Jack has started saying "I can do it, I'm 4." I love it. Doesn't work on everything, but those moments of independence make me very proud.

All the grandfolks were here on his special day. Aunt Mich made it, and we were able to have 7 friends from home and school join us in celebration. I feel bad we didn't have more kids, because we had more Jack wanted to invite, but we were only allotted a certain number at the rec center. At this age, I have tried to make it Jack's choice.

Jack asked when his birthday was coming up again, and I had to let him know not for another 364 days. That's too long for a 4 year old - so I tried to make it better by saying that Christmas was only 7 months away. :)

I am very appreciative of my folks and Kelly, who helped me make the day a Plants v Zombies birthday. They ran errands for me, printed stuff out for me... stuff that I was unable to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment