Monday, April 18, 2011

Holy Shit, Batman!

Yes, you heard me. I said shit. Because that has been the theme of my day. In the last 24 hours I have been been "puked on" with phlem, had a wet bed, a fever-ridden/crying boy, a coughing (nay, hacking) husband, and a major poosposion that occured minutes before BE's therapist arrived.

That's the major shit part. It was on her back, on her hands, on her feet, on the floor... Everywhere. And it wasn't the nice easy to clean kind. Oh no, it was the liquidy kind that took five million wipes. And then the smell would not go away. The poor therapist. BE was clean, but still, there was no time for a bath. So in my mind, not completely clean.

Today, BE's therapist decided to be more hands off today to see how much she has progressed. But I think it was because she didn't want to have shit residue on her. They do not pay these awesome people enough for all the shit they have to put up with.

Hah. Ok, I'm done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment