Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Holy shit, it's been a while

Sorry, it's been so long. My only excuse as of the past few days is I have a cold. Before that, I have no real excuse. Some updates

I've been continuing to exercise 3 days a week (minus this past week because of vacation and illness). I started to lose a little bit of weight but then I went on that vacation and didn't exercise. As soon as I'm well (and energized), I will be going back to the routine.

While on vacation we visited the St. Louis Magic House. Curious J loved it. And while he was there, J used the potty standing up; I think it was because it was a J-size toilet and a J-size sink. He was super excited. In my quest to continue his interest, I purchased a urinal from amazon - http://www.amazon.com/Visionaire-1100-Peter-Toddler-Urinal/dp/B000C22J2S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1239730854&sr=8-1. It got good reviews and because J has ZERO interest in using the potty any other time. I also bought him some cool underpants so he can pee like a crazy mad man through all of them.We'll see how it goes.

Okay, I'm tired and my nose won't stop running. Off to bed.

2 comments:

  1. I actually checked your blog yesterday because I thought maybe my tracker thing wasn't working! I'm sorry you've got a head cold. And the economy thanks you for buying the urinal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to bring Bubba over and we're going to have a potty party when the new urinal comes. :P

    ReplyDelete