Friday, March 27, 2009

Will I ever get pregnant?

So Nick and I were trying to have a baby, then I needed surgery for my spotting. They found adhesions connected to my bowels, but besides that everythign else looked good. THe spotting problem was not solved. I spotted two days ago and now I am spotting today. It has only been 21 days since my period. And it was 21 days the month before that. HOwever it was 26 days for the two months before that. And it was more random for the 5 months before that. We aren't really trying right now. I am having fun gardening and exercising this spring. But we aren't trying to prevent it from happening. I guess I wonder if my spotting and bleeding will normalize to even conceive a baby. The doctor said that I could go on birth control for a few months to regulate the cycle. Heck, maybe I should be doing that now while I have fun outside.

Now I'm just babbling. Like I said we aren't trying now, but every time I spot or bleed early it's hard not to notice that my cycle is not "normal" enough to understand when I could conceive. Anyway... just thinking about it today.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you all the best. I don't really have great words of wisdom since both of my children were unplanned. It does suck sometimes when you think about it and people that should never be allowed to have children have 10 and people like you and Nick who are so wonderful are having such a hard time.
    Again, I wish you all the best!! =)

    ReplyDelete