Friday, February 4, 2011

Mother...

...Nature
I have been eating like a pig all day. And it hasw a lot to do with my hormones. You know... that time. I'm gonna regret it in the morning, but tonight, it feels so right. It's like a hookup that you regret in the morning - except I have never done the hookup thing before, so I really can't speak on that.

Blue Eyes now has two teeth. I spent Wednesday night sitting in a chair holding her all night because she kept on waking up every few minutes, and that was with tylenol. I have been giving it to her pretty consistently but those suckers are still giving her pain. Poor girl. She is going to look absolutely adorable with two little teeth in the front.

BDR and Curious J went outside yesterday in the ice and snow. They last about 5 minutes and then it got too cold outside for J. Curious J has been challenging BDR and I about staying up until 10pm, even when we start bedtime at 8pm. He likes visiting us in our room and tells us he will go to sleep after we go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment