Saturday, February 5, 2011

I bought a dress

Yeah, you heard me. I bought a dress. I found it on ebay - new with tags. Here it is:


I secretly wanted to try this dress and a few other dresses that were hot pink. But if I couldn't try it on in person, then I didn't want to risk it.


I bought the dress to wear to my sister's ordination in March in Tampa, Florida. BDR was curious as to why I would buy a dress for this event, when I usually where pants and a shirt to events that he goes to. And even though I joke that I am looking for Mr. Right #2 so we can all move to Utah and be one happy family, I want to see if it is possible for me to dress and look like a beautiful adult. The rest of the time, I have one or two kids to get ready for something, but this occasion will be in a place where I have to take care of no children prior to the event. Can I do it? Do I still have it in me? It might be fun to do this; and so I will try. Who the hell knows, I might look frumpy in the dress and end up wearing a pant and shirt combo. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Oh be real. You know you just want to look pretty for Quigs. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true. They only really see polygamy around here with multiple wives. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll wear the pants. I'll be butch for our relationship.

    ReplyDelete