Saturday, February 26, 2011

A review

I know, I haven't written in several days. So here's a brief review using photos as a visual aid.

One day while I was putting Blue Eyes down for a nap, Curious J "needed" a snack. So he helped himself to a sucker, two chocolate coins, and sunchips. As you can see, he was very proud.



At a birthday party we went to this past weekend, J learned how to "bear crawl". I realized that maybe gymnastics might be a good way to focus his habits of jumping and climbing. So I'm looking into classes.



In the meantime, BE has been developing in leaps and bounds. She grabs at almost everything now. Bedtime books, J's legos, baby puffs. I am super proud of her and hanging out with this little girls who wants to interact with people and things around her is getting super fun. And she's even looking a stuff on her tummy! :) Sadly, however, she's getting her top two teeth, which are making her a "wonderful sleeper".







And finally we end our review at McD's playplace. We are starting to become regulars there every Friday after school with J's friend, Scoobydoo. As much as I loathe the germs that surround that place, I enjoy the company. It makes Fridays something to look forward to.

2 comments:

  1. MMM, baby puffs! MF ate those until she was 3 because they were so tasty and delicious. In fact, Quigs bought her some for her birthday that year so she would stop stealing PG's LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, I like them, too. They remind me of the wafers from Catholic mass. :)

    ReplyDelete