Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The conversation

I know only a few of my friends read my blog, most of you guys know what's going in my life. Needless to say, we had a very serious conversation with Curious J yesterday afternoon. Here's a basic lowdown of how it went.

M: We are going to have a baby.

J: A baby? In mama's belly? ... Does it come out there? (He points to my mouth.)

M: No.

J: Does it come out there? (He points to my head.)

M: No. You know how you and daddy have penises, well mommy has a place that is where the baby comes out.

J: I have a baby in my penis.

M: No, just mommy.

J: No I do. I have a baby in my penis.

M: ok.

Then we let him nickname the sibling to which he said something like "buh". I said Bub or Bug? He said Bub. The nickname has been chosen. J will most likely not me choosing the real name.

5 comments:

  1. LOL!! that's cute
    I have only stumbled on your blog a few times, but knew anyway :)

    We told Rowan very early when I was pregnant and I think the last few months he just didn't care anymore- I think he stopped believing that a baby actually WAS coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He named the baby after my Bubba! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, I was totally thinking that yesterday. I had the urge to call the baby Bubba. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you were expecting! How wonderful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I am still early, so we aren't making an huge announcement yet, and since I have a small following on here, I felt it was safe to blog. I haven't publicized this blog.

    ReplyDelete