Monday, August 3, 2009

On a mission

I am on a mission this spring/summer to get a lot of things done around the house. You never know when I might have to go on hiatus from being OCD. I haven't done everything myself, but it still got finished. I have slowed down in the last couple of weeks.

Trees in the backyard (SHADE!)
Removal of shrubs in the front yard (on my to do list for a few years now)
Added a few plants to the gardens
Painted light fixtures to match the house shutters
Removal of tall grass that too close to the air conditioner
Grew a few vegetables in the garden
Bordered the garden area in the backyard
Organized the first floor closet
Cleaned the dishwasher, disposal, and washer (damn mineral buildup)


Cleaned the kitchen cabinets
Cleaned out and reorganized the garage


Things I haven't done or need to get finished:
Mulched (not getting finished this year)
Paint Jack's new room (needs to get finished this year)
Paint Jack's old room (TBD)
Planted a small tree in the front (where the shrubs use to be)
RE-reorganize basement storage
Get rid of the stuff sitting in my dining room
Search for more stuff to purge

No comments:

Post a Comment