Thursday, April 15, 2010

My OCD List

Things I would love to work on now that's it's spring and knowing that once Ellie is here, I will be busy and tired in the beginning:

Reorganize the garage - maybe add some hanging shelves to make more room on the floor.

Get the baby room ready and get the baby stuff out of the storage.

Reorganize the storage room.

Mulch the garden beds.

But first, weed the garden beds and remove the dead parts of the perennials.

Put a patio table on the back porch.

Plant in the little garden Jack and I started last year.

Purge/donate some thing that haven't been used in over a year.

Replace Jack's curtains and furniture so there is only three main colors in his room. Green, white and black.

Replace the blinds in the house. We got an estimate from the Blind Man, and man is it expensive.

Get a proper haircut, manicure and pedicure.

Scrapbook 4 years worth of stuff.

Paint the light behind the garage brown - it's the only one left.

Figure out which toys Jack doesn't play with anymore. Put those away to make room for the baby stuff.

Go shopping for Jack's birthday supplies.

Anyone want to help me with me OCD, let me know. ;) Honestly, it makes me feel a little less anxious just putting the list out there.

3 comments:

  1. I spent so much time getting things "perfect" and it ended up that I needed about an tenth of what I had gotten out. And actually SPY was through 0-3 clothes in a few weeks so I had to go and wash, fold and reorganize anyway. You won't need much when your little girl comes home, esp. since it will be summer (she can just hang out in onesies!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I point you in the direction of digital scrapbooking? As long as your pictures are already digital, you don everything on the computer and print them out and then just stick them in albums. Totally something you can do in bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the suggestion. However, I have a box full of little memoriblia that I need to stick in a scrapbook or throw away.

    ReplyDelete