Saturday, May 8, 2010

Back Home, Day 2

I LOVE BEING HOME! I don't even mind bedrest as much as long as I get to do it in the comfort of my own house. Okay, I do wish I could just do stuff around the house a little bit, but I know I can't. I don't know if I have the patience in me to wait until Ellie arrives, however, if I don't then Ellie may arrive early. That would not be good. So I'll be as good as I can be and love and hug my boys a lot. :)

Doc told me on Thursday when he discharged me that he believes I actually might make it to 36 weeks, whereas he said three weeks ago, he wouldn't have. But I am getting in the mindset that she could come at any time. But by 9 weeks from now, she'll be here, shocking and awesome (although I'm scared of the pain again - complete respect for those who did it withouth drugs).

T minus 2 weeks until Jack's birthday. I have his presents. Just need to wrap them. What else? I have to get the gift bags ready and send out a few more invites. Order the cake. I've got to give props to my parents and Kelly for picking up supplies for me. Thanks, ya'll.

My appetite is getting back to normal. Woot! :) I guess that hospital stays really do affect the appetite. Do I use "affect" or "effect"? Shit I hate trying to remember the use of affect.

Going to prop my feet up. Bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're home! I'm guessing his birthday is at home, right? So now you'll get to be there for it!

    I think doing it w/o drugs is all kind of mind thing (at least for me..), I had Eli w/o drugs, but the first thing I said after I held him was how much that hurt and I was never doing it again! :) (but I'd probably do it again..)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Affect is a verb...effect is a noun. You're good. :P

    Have a fantastic Mother's Day at HOME!!

    ReplyDelete