Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 73 on Bedrest, Day 27 on Hospital Bedrest

Ultrasound today we'll see what it says.

I've been spending my time making plants for Jack's birthday, and last night I finished his invited - now to send them.

I have been spoiled with non-hospital food for a few days from my folks. :)

My friend Betsy sent me magazines and cookies. A perfect combo. My friend Heather stopped by for a visit with a diet coke. She knows me so well. :)

Being pregnant is expensive. I purchased 3 pair of shorts and 2 nursing bras and before a gift card, it was $60.

Got the vents and ducts cleaned in our 10 year old house clean. Supposedly they were not very dirty. It was costly, but hopefully unnecessary for another 10 years.

Working on getting new blinds for the house. This 10 year mark (while we have only been it for 8) seems like a time to update a few things. We were lucky enough not to have to buy new blinds when we moved in. Shout out to my friend Zack for helping with this process.

Got a new patio table (the other blew away in the wind) so I can sit my big butt outside when I hit 35, 36 weeks. :)

Realized that within the next 9 weeks, Ellie will be here. Crazy! While we need very few things, there are a few things we will need to buy - new bottle nipples, diapers, washclothes. Very very few things compared to last time.

In a little over 2 weeks, my little man will be 4. Crazy #2.

I'm not really humorous today. But maybe something will hit me later!

No comments:

Post a Comment