Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Vagina

So baby girl is getting bigger and kicking my ass (literally), cervix, and you know, everything else. When this happens, I say out loud to Nick, "VAGINA" (and to myself because I spend a lot of time with myself). I figured the word "vagina" was better than saying "fuck" or "shit".

And that is my blog for this evening. Very exciting stuff.

More exciting news (as exciting as a worm moving across the concrete after a rain)... I did have a shower and then a doctor's appointment today. I get wheeled to the office instead of walk, so I don't talk that much. I am still amazed at how exhausted I am after those two activities. I do wonder how long it will take me to get energized again. I like to believe that once Ellie is out, I will be able to pick most of my energy back up right away.

5 comments:

  1. You totally will be fine once she's out! You'll have that energised never-sleeping-again feeling the first 48 hours and then because you'll be mobile again everything will be 'new' for a week or two...you'll walk outside whenever you want and say 'look at MEEEE! I'm OUTSIDE!!' and then you'll drive to sonic just cause you can ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, getting my own SONIC soda. So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally! THAT will totally get you going when you're in a slump ;) Plus, I know you'll LOVE not needing to say 'can you get me..' and the showers1 The glorious LONG showers! Well, as long as they can be with a newborn and a 4-year old ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, the words "can you get me" are really driving me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so not surprised..I knew they would be! Hell, I was ready to go without by the end of my one week of elevating my foot! I can't imagine months. E is a lucky girl in her choice of mamas ;)

    ReplyDelete