Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Blog #1 for the night: Debbie Downer

So this blog is one of those that you write when you feel kinda pissy about the way the world works. You get tired of the haters. So make it known, I am not complaining about my life. I love my life. I don't have a bad life, I had bad moments in life, although really very seldom. And when I am hydrated, fed, rested, and medicated, I know just how good I have it. Even when one or more of those things are missing, I'm still pretty aware of it.

Now that we've established that. I hope all the people out there, who spend most of their time complaining about their lives when really they have it good, to shut the eff up. And if you THINK that's you, it's probably NOT you. I know, because I am the paranoid type, too. Because the people who do think life is so effing' tough usually don't realize that they have it as good as they do. Healthy? Roof over your head? Fed? Not being abused? No traumatic events in your life? You are loved by at least one person in your life in this world? Friends?

And remember that someone else's grass may seem greener from where you are standing, but unless you know the whole story, you can't just assume that things are all merry and sunshine. Because some people put on happy faces even when something awful is happening to them.

Ok, this hypocryte is going to write a happier blog now.

No comments:

Post a Comment