Sunday, April 25, 2010

The flip side

So I have been one very lucky patient this weekend and have been given some of the funniest, calmest nurses. Here's the deal, #1 and #2 aren't bad nurses. They are thorough. #2 goes by the book, which is what you want in an emergency. #1 has a heart in there somewhere (I saw that side last week). But a good portion of the nurses are lovely (and funny as hell) people who are helping me get through bedrest both phsyically and psychologically.

Since I'm the only antenatal patient on the ward, I have plenty of time to get to know them; then I can start praying to the gods of labor for specific ones to work when it's time to deliver.

Oh and today, I sewed and stuffed my first lilly pad (I got the stuffing supplies from Kelly).

1 comment:

  1. Yay! That's the best green kidney that I've ever seen!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete