Sunday, April 25, 2010

Don't give me any ideas

So this isn't thr first time this has happened to me, but tonight they are showing Father of the Bride Part II. You know, the one where the mother and daughter get pregnant and go into labor at the same time... sorry, did I ruin it for you. ;)

Anyway, I see the labor part start, and all of a sudden my body gets an idea. No shit. I start wanting to push with them. Well, they haven't gotten to that pushing part, but even the contraction part makes me think about the pushing part. So, I will not be finishing that movie, or any other movie that involves pushing babies out.

Now if I get to 40 weeks, then, I will.

Hope you all are having a lovely Sunday. I got to see the boys on the computer. They worked on Ellie's room, they played in the basement. We all watched Star Wars during pizza and a movie night. But since Jack has been sick, I haven't seen him in person since Tuesday. I miss presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment