Saturday, May 1, 2010

My new humidifier

A few days ago, I was talking one of my nurses. She offered to order a humidifier for my room because of the dryness in the room. I said, "sure, great" my nose was bleeding a little anyway. Well, yesterday, I got my humidifier along with a box for the humidifier so I could put it in the box to take it home. It was mine to keep.

Yeah, I thought, just like the air mattress they brought in, it was a rental of the hospital. No, it's not. And now, I have so graciously bought a $5000 dollar humidifier.... ok, I exaggerate, but you and I know damn well that I could have bought a cheaper one at walmart.

I told Nick about the situation and he had a good time today, telling me that Provena had sent up a bill for $1000 for the humidifier. I, being in my semi-gullible state, said, "it better not be a $1000." He giggled.

But when we do get the bill from Provena on the humidifier, I will be happy to share how much we were charge for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment