Saturday, April 24, 2010

Tonight I bid you an adavan goodnight

Good day this morning. Convinced my doctor to play plants vs zombies when he say I was trying to make felt stuffed animals of the characters. Then i had a visit with Kelly. Kelly let's me call my son a genius... we've talk about it and even people like serial killers are genius. But he's a genius; it's going to be something big. ;)

After my every other day shower today, I started feeling weaker and had more pressure. I didn't eat much dinner because I felt nauseated. I started contracting and hyperventilating. Fortunately, Dana came by to visit, so I made her do the talking. She was like a stand up comedian. :) That helped. What also helped was having some very dry-witted nurses. Love them. They also seem to remain very calm while I am freaking out. That helps me stay calm in between my hyper breathing.

The nurse and the doc talked tonight and decided to give me a stronger medicine for anxiety. It was given before 9pm, but I am still awake 2 hours later. Although relaxed and sleepy. I think this might be a good substitute for the two nighttime drugs to help me relax and sleep. So peace out ya'll.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're resting now. Because this post totally reads like you're all strung out on drugs...I mean, really relaxed. ;)

    I'm sorry you had a rough afternoon. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I did sleep very well. I was very relaxed. I'm going to try to stay relaxed today. Maybe sew a little and avoid taking any showers. :)

    ReplyDelete