Wednesday, April 21, 2010

2 more days until 29 weeks

Dude, I'm only 2 days away from 29 weeks. Woot. Would you believe I have been on bedrest for almost 9 weeks. It's crazy. I read only a little bit of information about what would happen if I delivered at 29 weeks; and while it's not even close to ideal, it isn't even nearly as bad as when I first found out 9 weeks ago. She wasn't viable when we found out, not there is a pretty good chance of survival. And then I'm only 9 days away from 30 weeks. Woot.

I had dinner with Nick tonight and a visit from the folks this evening. So I have gotten human contact today. Nick was making me laugh so hard, I was worried I was going to go into labor.

4 comments:

  1. Keep thinking positive, I had Emily and Carson at the pediatricain today and there was a another toddler running anround. Turns out he was born at only 26 weeks!! He only weighed 1 lb 11 ounces! Though he was small he was running around. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing. Love the happy stories. I have an ultrasound tomorrow and I'm trying to grow my cervix. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear that! And yeah, I can't believe it has been that long. I was thinking it was only 25 weeks. So glad I was wrong!

    PS, what are visiting hours up there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty much all day until 8:30pm when the doors to the lobby area close.

    ReplyDelete