Thursday, April 22, 2010

Oh what a night...

#1 and #2 have been here today. Both have proven to be not as bad as I initially gave them credit for. I have been uncomfortable this afternoon and this evening so they monitored me for a while. The nurse who delivered Jack worked today, too, and she makes me feel so much better. But I asked #2 for an ambien again so I could get a relaxing night's sleep and she said, "we'll see." FUCK! Sorry for the language, but I could use a good night's sleep tonight. So I am a little bit pissy. I am tired, but not relaxed. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!

2 comments:

  1. I don't understand what's wrong with Ambien? Why don't they want you to be well rested?? I took a Unisom every night for much of both of my pregnancies. It was such a relief. Could you take that instead?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They didn't want to wake me up for vitals at 11pm. But it was taken care of. I had a lovely night's sleep last night.

    ReplyDelete